The Kelvin Partnership are chartered accountants based in Glasgow’s West End. If you are looking for accountants in Scotland then The Kelvin Partnership can help you. We provide a range of accounts, audit and taxation services, with clients in a range of sectors including sole traders all the way to large limited companies. We also offer our services to the third sector and charities, credit unions, owners clubs and trusts. With over 30 years experience in the trade, you can rest assured that we have the experience and the ability to complete all tasks to the highest standard.
“Fantastic team and service helping my start up business to now growing and being established within my industry.” – Jamie Cuffy, Beata Lei
Our accountants based in Scotland, pride themselves on working closely with our clients to build long lasting, trustworthy and valuable relationships. By working closely with our clients, both business and personal, we are able to assist them with a whole host of accounting services. We work hard to go above and beyond expectations in order to provide the highest level of service to our clients, from business development to specialist tax services.
At The Kelvin Partnership, we aim to deliver a friendly, efficient and courteous service and we always strive to exceed your expectations. We listen carefully to all your needs and wants in order to find the most appropriate solution for you. Whatever you are looking for, we shall try our utmost to ensure that we can meet your needs, whether they are for business or personal accounting needs.
Sectors We Cover
Accountants in Scotland from The Kelvin Partnership cover a wide range of sectors including:
- Professional Services
- Property Rental and Development
- Information Technology
- Design and Marketing
- Service Businesses
- Credit Unions
We have a wide range of expertise in both business and personal accounting, including book-keeping, VAT and tax advice etc. We also offer business development services to help your business grow. Our personal accounting services can help you with the likes of personal tax, property tax as well as guidance on minimising your taxes within the law.
Accountants Scotland – Promises
At The Kelvin Partnership, we make a number of promises to all our clients so that you can rest assured that we are the accountants in Scotland, for you.
- Fixed fees – we will provide you with a quote in advance related to the value of the work proposed so that you know exactly where you stand. However, if you would rather be charged on an hourly basis, this can be arranged
- Unlimited free phone support – to give you peace of mind, you are welcome to phone us as much as you like without being faced with any additional charges. We will be more than happy to answer any of your queries to ensure that you feel comfortable with our service.
- Unlimited free meetings – we are more than happy to meet up with you as often as you wish, again, to ensure that we can answer any queries you may have.
- Free initial tax review – In order to identify all the tax planning opportunities available, we will provide a free initial tax review.
- Free tax tips – we send out a newsletter to business owners with helpful tax tips to help you reduce your taxes.
- Someone to sort out all your paperwork – doing paper work can be a tedious, stressful and time consuming task for business owners, which is why we are happy to take on your paper work so that you can focus on your business.
- A flexible accountant who will speak plain English – it is important that you understand all the information we give you, so we are careful in providing you with information in plain English, so that you have a clear picture of the task we have undertaken.
By meeting our promises and gaining your trust, we hope you will continue to work with us and take on board the advice we provide you with.
At The Kelvin Partnership, our accountants in Scotland provide a wide range of business and personal accounting services. Our services include:
- Accounting software
- Annual accounts preparation
- Bank accounts
- Book-keeping and health check
- Business growth
- Business health checks and valuations
- Business plans
- Business support sessions
- VAT returns, planning and registration
- Tax planning, returns, disputes, self assessment, investigation, enquiries and fee protection
- Property tax
- Personal tax
- Raising personal finance
- Payroll and PAYE
- Management systems, accounts and information
- Employee status and remuneration planning
- Company formation and secretarial
- Inheritance tax planning
Take a look at our services page to find out more about the services we have on offer.
Accountants Scotland – Why Should You Hire an Accountant?
Hiring an accountant can be hugely beneficial to your business, so it is important that you seriously consider hiring an accountant for your business and personal accounts.
Hiring an accountant is particularly beneficial to businesses as an accountant can help with your business assets, tax assessments, technical financial systems, business planning and networking. Whether you are a small start up or a large, established business, an accountant can help to improve your business.
How Can an Accountant Help You as an Individual?
As well as offering a wide range of business accounting services, The Kelvin Partnership also offers a number of accounting services for individuals. Our wide range of services include:
- Tax disputes
- Tax enquiries
- Tax returns
- Tax self-assessment
- Personal tax
- Property tax
- Employment status
- Inheritance tax planning
And a number of other services to help you with your personal accounts. Get in touch to find out more about our personal accounting services.
The Kelvin Partnership, Accountants Scotland – Why Us?
The Kelvin Partnership are chartered accountants Scotland, based in Glasgow, on Great Western Road. Our excellent team has years of experience, so you can rest assured that we will provide the highest quality of services possible.
With a range of expertise, you can be sure that our team can provide you with valuable and useful information. Our accounting services cover a wide range of areas from account preparation to payroll and PAYE returns to ensure that you complete your accounts effectively and efficiently.
We fully understand that it takes time to gain your trust, but we truly believe that The Kelvin Partnership can become a great friend for your business. By having The Kelvin Partnership, accountants Scotland, by your side, you can take advantage of our valuable business knowledge, to help grow and develop your business. Furthermore, we can assist with your finances and accounts.
Are you looking for a personal or business accountants Scotland? Get in touch with The Kelvin Partnership to find the Glasgow accountant in Scotland for you.